Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello

Welcome to my new blog, Crayons and Camels. Join me as I start a new personal era in blogging. I hope to be more interactive with friends blogs and you with me vs. just personal rantings.

Do you know how hard it is to pick a blog name? It was quite the challenge. It seems that you are almost "profiled" by your blog name and it defines what you post.

Some of the things I have seen in other blogs and hope to implement in mine include "Not Me Mondays" and "Wordless Wednesdays". Due to my interest in all things children, I plan on doing reviews of music, dvds and various other things that we do. I also hope to post a recipe that we have cooked that week.I will, of course, also keep you updated on our travels as our plans for our future come to fruition.

But for tonight, I have played enough on my new blog and I need to go answer my husband's challenge to some wii bowling!

No comments:

Post a Comment