Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Camel Ride

On my birthday, at the pyramids, Savannah and I rode a camel. It was pure awesomeness! Absolutely fun.


Emily, for some reason, refused to ride. Later Brian told me that she had told him she needed to get used to the camels before she rode it. Of course. It is the first time she's been up close and personal with a camel.


Halfway through the ride, Savannah shouted: "This is so cool! And he isn't even biting us!" Hmmm, maybe that's why Emily wouldn't ride it. Evidently, the fear of being bitten wasn't stronger than Savannah's need to try it out. This should probably worry me to some degree. Or make me proud. I don't know which.


On the way back, a horse with a rider past us. Brian started talking with the camel owner about being from Texas and how there are horses there and something about cowboys. So of course, Savannah started shouting: "Yippee! Yahoo!"


It was such an awesome birthday. And there are still more awesome pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment