Monday, February 21, 2011

Balls and Donuts

I'm not normally the biggest fan of donuts. But when we got to Jordan, after seeing donuts everywhere we go, I felt like we needed to eat some. This morning Brian woke me up saying we were out of cereal and it was a morning for donuts! I think he loves me :) or something...


 The girls and I really enjoyed our breakfast! They had blueberry glazed donuts which were my favorite. I had really been wanting a chocolate donut, but Brian kept telling me that they were not very good. I didn't believe him until my first bite. Why does he always have to be right?!!? Makes me crazy sometimes! But it was dry and the chocolate was dry and waxy. The glazed donuts were so much better... just like he said they would be. At some point, maybe I'll learn to listen :)


After breakfast, we walked over to the other side of the mall where there was a large play area for the kids. They had a huge ball pit with three slides. This was the best picture of all three of the girls I could manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment