Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a Little Odd to Me

People ask me for pictures with my children all the time. I've considered charging 5 pounds for each photo shoot because it would buy groceries for me at least once a month, but I don't really have the guts to do it.

Normally, people want to take a picture of themself with my baby and/or children with their own camera, but this guy was different... He didn't have a camera. He just wanted me to take his picture with my baby with my camera. I just assume that meant he was interested in donating his picture to my blog.

 As did his two equally camera-less friends.

    
After the pictures were taken, they did not even ask to see them, but then proceeded to chat up Brian.

I can't help it, I like my funny little life.

No comments:

Post a Comment