Thursday, June 16, 2011

School Projects

During our school days, we have moments of happiness and funny conversations and we have moments of tears. Today, I will share some of better moments :).

This is a page from Savannah's Sequencing book. I color with her, because she really likes it when I do and it gives us time to talk about the pictures. This particular day, when I finished my picture and handed it to her to put in order, she looked at my picture and started giggling.

Now, I know I am no Rembrandt, but I thought I did fairly well in coloring my picture, so it was a little disappointing for her to just start laughing:
"Savannah! Why are you laughing at my picture?"
"Because it is funny!"
"But why is it funny?"
"Because it is funny."
And that is all the explanation I was given.

Have I mentioned that I really like the Veritas Curriculum? Last week we learned about the 7 days of Creation by song, story and activities. I love it the information she is learning and Emily enjoys doing both history and Bible.

Because I buy the lesson plans, everything is laid out for me each day. I don't have to worry about what to teach her, because someone has already planned it for me. All I have to do is print out each week's work and be sure I have all the materials required. Awesome for busy mama's like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment