Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Series

In effort to blog and take pictures more regularly, I'm starting a new series. My goal is to take and post one picture of something from the day, every day. A picture that speaks of the day and shares a moment with you!

I have no name for this series, so any suggestions would be appreciated.


Today's picture is of my first outing with all four children - alone! Mmmm hmmmm. It went rather well, surprisingly. And I know, chances are, on subsequent outings I will probably deal with unpleasant bodily functions in unhappy places, uncomfortable nursing situations, unruly children, and unhappy strangers. But today? Today was exceptionally free from all of those. I'll take the win.

I expect to hear crazy comments from strangers about how full my hands are... but the only person who commented was the checker, who strongly urged me to have another boy. I told her I was planning on loving the four I had for awhile. But she again, urged me to procreate again so that Baby Benjamin would have a brother.  

1 comment:

  1. You're super mom! Wow! I haven't even been out with all four of mine by myself yet, and my baby is almost 5 months old! :)

    ReplyDelete