Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Siblings

These are today's Daily Photo and it was too cute not to share, even though I've already posted today.

All throughout my pregnancy with Benjamin, I worried that if any of my children were to ever be jealous of a new baby, Sophie would be the child.


Much to my surprise and delight... Sophie just sees him as another person to love. And love him she does.

Tonight, she laid down in my bed and wanted him right next to her. She insisted that the blanket be over both of them and that they were both on the pillow. Then she asked me to sing "Lullaby." She laid there for 10 minutes (that's a long time for a busy 2-year-old) and snuggled sweetly with him.

When she sees him for the first time after he wakes up from a nap, she shouts, "Min-Min!" And she will kiss every part of him that is within her reach.

Watching her love him is one of the sweetest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment