Monday, May 10, 2010

I want to scream...

in excitement!

We have a flat in Egypt! Our friends who are already there have been house hunting and they put a down payment on a flat for us! It is fabulous:
       - 3 bedrooms
       - a big kitchen
       - a dryer!!
       - and a dishwasher!

I am crazy excited! Remember how worried I was about not having a dryer? Just the idea of hanging out laundry for 5 people was stressing me out a little... ok, maybe a little more than a little.

I wasn't worried about a dishwasher as much. I can wash dishes and perhaps I would even enjoy taking time to play in the soap suds. However, you won't see me trying to return it! A modern convenience? I love it!  

Emily was excited to hear it was only 12 stories and there was an elevator in the building.

I have read and reread the email describing our new house. Of course I have. Its our house.

And we only have... well, here you go... Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday.

Yep. That is a grand total of 5 days until the great flight across the pond.

Busy much? Oh, yes, my friend, oh, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment