Friday, May 14, 2010

Please Excuse My Absence

As we work toward our departure date of tomorrow!!! please excuse my lack of posting. I've been incredibly busy working, cleaning and packing as well as hanging out with friends and family members.

I'm very grateful for all of the help from my family and friends. Special mention goes to my sweet sister-in-law, Sarah, for all her help with my little girls. She has loved on my girls like crazy the past couple of days and has freed my hands for other projects.

I have no idea when we will have internet access again, but when we do I will post pictures of our travel and move-in adventures.

It's gonna be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Christy, I am thinking of you and praying for a safe trip! Can't wait to hear from you again. Good Luck!

    Kristy Jones

    ReplyDelete