Thursday, May 6, 2010

So much to do...

but my husband may be right. It might all get done.

Well, only if I get off my blog, right? Yes, I know.

It does help that our dentist stood us up this morning. Oh yes, she did. We showed up on time with three kids in tow... to find the doors locked and the lights off.  We called and someone told us she was on her way. We waited 10 minutes. Now, 10 days out, I'm looking for another dentist.

Today I'm finishing sorting through stuff for a garage sale on Saturday. It is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a year.

I'm also cleaning house because my sister-in-law and her family is coming for a visit. That will put a grand total of 6 kids ages 5 and under in our house. That is always fun.

Am I crazy? Yeah, that's what I thought too.

No comments:

Post a Comment