Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fredericksburg

It is getting late, so I am just going to post a couple of my favorite photos from the weekend. There are so many, it is hard to choose...

Noah, Savannah, Emily and Phoebe

My husband and my baby 

A view of Enchanted Rock from our friend's property where we spent the weekend.

Fredericksburg is always an oasis for us. Even as I type that I giggle to myself a little bit, because we have to rest up from the trip for two days after to catch up on sleep. But it is so refreshing to go back and hang with our people for a few days. To hear their new stories and adventures, to worry about real life with them, to laugh, to share, to remember. 
Its always good to feel loved on for a few days and to remember old times with good friends. We also got to make some new friends this trip and connect some new friends with some old friends.

I also got to introduce our latest edition to the family to all of our friends... and that was fun. 

They all remember Emily when she was about a year old.


Its been an amazing process watching this little girl grow up. And with all endeavors in life, it is always reassuring to know that there are other people in the world who love her and our children as much as we do.

Many thanks to those who love us and our precious babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment