Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Current Favorite Song

I heard about this song from a friend's blog (I've never actually met her irl, but I'm always inspired by her blog) and I listened to it about 15 times in a row that night.

I don't like his line: "Well, I do are the most famous last words, the beginning of the end." I understand where he is going with the statement, so it is still my current favorite song. But I have never felt that saying "I do" was the beginning of the end. When I said "I do" seven years ago, it was the beginning of the best years and the happiest times of my life.

"Because we bear the light of the Son of Man, so there's nothing left to fear.
So I'll walk with you in the shadow-lands, until the shadows disappear.
Cause He promised not to leave us, and His promises are true.
So in the face of all this chaos, baby, I can dance with you."



No comments:

Post a Comment