Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sophie!

Sophie was one of the sweetest surprises I've ever received. I cannot imagine my life without this precious little crazy person in it.
And she turned 2 on Dec. 30th, while we were visiting my mama.

The day got a little crazy and busy and we didn't get an opportunity to do cake and presents until about 9:00 pm - after bath time. Which I tell you, primarily, so you understand the wet and messy hair on all three of the girls.

She was mildly amused when we gave her a birthday cupcake and then warned her that it was hot. A bit confusing for the poor child probably.

And she really didn't understand it when we tried to get her to blow out the candle, so we had to get some help from the big sisters.


 I think she likes it!

Instead of buying several smaller presents for her, my mom, Leigh and I went in on a bigger present for her.

She had so much fun meticulously taking the wrapping paper off the box.

But she loved the farm!

I think the cow is her favorite animal, because I keep finding it in random places. But every animal says, "Woof!" according to Sophie. Even fish. And birds.

Happy Birthday, my sweet little girl. May this year be full of fun and learning and lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment