Monday, January 9, 2012

The Zoo!

Last Friday, we took the girls to visit the Zoo. It is so much more fun now that they are older. I love listening to their commentary about things they saw.

The first thing we visited was the Aquarium and this was probably Sophie's favorite stop. She kept saying "wish! wish!" and pointing with her chubby little finger.

Since we left, the Zoo has become privatized and I was pleasantly surprised about the changes that have been made, particularly the place for the Elephants.


All throughout the Zoo are large plastic animals and Savannah wanted to pose for a picture beside every single one of them. It was cute...




I reached 35 weeks on Friday... I know I posted a 34 week picture two weeks ago, but my doctor is going by the ultrasound date, which is February 9th instead of February 3rd. I was hoping for a January baby so we could spread the birthday cake around a little... but, unless I go into labor early, February is going to be a busy birthday month for us.


And one last shot with a fake animal for Savannah. Seriously, the only picture I took of a real, live zoo animal was the one of the elephant playing in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment