Friday, August 10, 2012

7 Quick Takes: Whats Up?

What up with me? You know, just the normal, everyday things. But, its Friday, so lets talk and share pictures....

First:
    Benjamin turned 6 months old a few days ago. This picture is, of course, when he was 5 months old. I'm a month behind, it seems.

Second:
    I love my purple bedroom. I really do. I wanted something different then I've ever done before. I usually lean towards greens or blues. Also, do you notice my bed? Brian built this bed years ago for us and we are finally using it again. Even though it is a total room hog...


Third:
      Sophie dressed herself one day...turning Emily's skirt into a dress!


Fourth:
    Being without a second vehicle has some (few) advantages.... I spend my days with sweet little people. And they keep finding new things to turn into toys!

Fifth:
     They have time for doing sweet things like reading to their brother.

Sixth:
      I've spent much of my car time this last week going to School Orientation with Savannah, purchasing school supplies and uniforms. I think we will get to meet her teacher and see her classroom next week. And school starts in 12 days. Crazy. She is excited.

Seventh:
      I've been working on finalizing Emily's 3rd grade year this past week as well. I am using Veritas Press again, but changing the math and handwriting program. I spent a couple of hours price checking on Amazon and marking prices. Early next week, I need some time at the home school book store to see how much money I can save by buying used. Then finalize my online orders. I'd really like to start the same week as Savannah does, so they can be on the same schedule. But I may be a little late ordering things for that to happen, realistically.

So that's whats up with me! Whats up with you? 

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin's really starting to look like Sophie!

    ReplyDelete