Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Girls Get Haircuts!

 Emily has been asking me for a haircut for the last couple of weeks. She wanted a short hair cut so that her head wouldn't be so hot. After much talkings amongst ourselves, we decided to do it today.


Of course, our little monkey see, monkey do, had to have her hair cut as well, but she didn't want it quite as short as Emily did. 


When we got to the hair dresser, there was a little boy about Emily's age who was having his hair cut. And when his father started shouting at the barber because he had cut the boy's ear twice! The barber insisted that the boy was wiggling and the father insisted that he was being still.

Emily didn't even act like she had heard, but while Emily was having her hair cut, Savannah said:

"Mommy, I don't want my ear cut, like the boy got. I just want my hair cut." :) I assured her that her hair cut placed the scissors no where near her ears.

However, as the barber was cutting Savannah's hair, he cut his own finger!!

Both girls love their new hair and keep swishing their heads back and forth. It is very sweet and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment